Menu Laterale Completo
🇮🇹 ITA 🇬🇧 ENG
× 📱 DOWNLOAD APP OUR SERVICE

🛑FEDERAL RESERVE WATCH PREDICTIONS: AUGUST

🛑FEDERAL RESERVE WATCH PREDICTIONS: AUGUST

Day: 10 | Time: 01:40:29 According to Odaily, the CME's 'Federal Reserve Watch' predicts that the Federal Reserve will maintain current interest rates in August, with a probability of 94.3%. The likelihood of a 25 basis point cut is estimated at 5.7%. Looking ahead to September, the probability of rates remaining unchanged drops to 27.4%. The probability of a cumulative 25 basis point cut increases to 68.6%, while the probability of a cumulative 50 basis point cut is forecast at 4.0%. These predictions offer insight into the potential future actions of the Federal Reserve, which can have significant impacts on the economy. #FederalReserve #Economy

feed-og-image-2.png

Source: https://www.binance.com/en/square/post/10630200894929